Obama — who actually did take substantial illegal foreign money for his campaign — is accusing Republicans of being quite unAmerican for supposedly taking foreign money as part of this election cycle.
Put aside the sheer audacity and falsity of this dopiness.
This is exactly what I predicted time and time again about Obama’s seemingly psychological compulsion with demonizing his opponents. It started during the campaign, and has continued unabated.
I saw this coming, and have been correct in my observations about Obama:
- 10-28-2008 – The “Richest 5%” Are The New Kulaks
- 11-7-2008 – Obama and Rahm Emanuel: When Will You Stop Being Surprised?
- 3-1-2009 – Barack Got Enemy
- 1-28-2010 – A Window Into His Divisive Soul
- 4-27-2010 – Politico: Yeah, Barack Got Enemy
- 9-6-2010 – Demonizer-In-Chief Upset People Demonize Him
He just can’t help himself. And I don’t think he can change.
Next prediction, on which we can agree: Hand-to-hand combat.