Tuesday, October 26, from 8-9 a.m. (E.S.T.), I’ll be a guest on the Helen Glover Show at Talk 920 AM in Providence, RI, one of the two major talk shows in the Rhode Island / Southeastern Massachusetts market. You can listen live here.
Helen is on from 7-10 a.m. everyday. If you haven’t listened to Helen before, you really are missing out.
Helen is dynamite, conservative, not afraid to speak out … She is on the same station that carries Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin. Helen is the big name local host before the national programming takes over at 10 a.m.
I’ll be on for the whole hour. I can’t imagine what we can talk about for a whole hour, since nothing at all is going on in the news.
Maybe, just maybe, we’ll touch upon:
- Democratic candidate for RI Governor Frank Caprio telling Obama to shove his endorsement.
- The name change referendum to change the official state name from “State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations” to “State of Rhode Island.”
- John Loughlin v. David Cicilline in RI-01.
- The general election mayhem.
- Tea Parties, Sarah Palin, and other things hated by the mainstream media and Democrats.
Here is one of Helen’s video blogs about The Coming Storm:
Should be fun, and safe for work!
Update 10-26-2010 – Had good segment on Rhode Island name change, but bumped for “breaking news” so didn’t fill the whole hour. Sorry didn’t get to raise some of the other issues.